45”h x 32.5”l x 24”w
16” x 24”
Optional Flat Grate Dimensions
16” x 25”
2.67 sq. ft. (384 sq. in.)
Cooking Area of Flat Grate
2.78 sq. ft. (400 sq. in.)
Space Between Grate and Bottom of Cooker
Wire Grid With 1/2” Spacing
Capacity of Bone-in Chicken
Capacity of Sausage Links
Capacity of Party Wings
Capacity of Hamburgers
Capacity of Ribeye Steaks
Capacity of Spare Ribs
BBQ26S Chicken Cooker
Meadow Creek Chicken Cookers
Meadow Creek’s revolutionary method of grilling chicken also comes in smaller packages. Similar to the BBQ26 Chicken Cooker, this heavy duty grill features a lid, sturdy legs with casters, charcoal pan insert, and height adjustment brackets for the charcoal pan.
- A top lid gives you control over a hot fire. Leave the lid open for darker and more crispy skin on your chicken or close the lid for beautiful, golden-brown skin.
- A double-sided grate makes it easy to turn the entire rack of meat with one hand. The stainless steel grate never rusts and is easy to maintain, for many years of enjoyment.
- Known as a “chicken flipper,” this Amish-made grill with a rotating sandwich grate makes it fun and easy to grill tender, juicy chicken with crispy skin every time. In our opinion, this grill is the best wing cooker on the market and it does an excellent job of cooking chicken, sausage links, and many other foods, giving them a delicious smoky flavor.
- Height adjustment brackets for the charcoal pan let you bring the heat closer to the grate for thinner foods you want to cook with more intense heat, such as steaks, hamburgers, and hotdogs.
- The optional griddle lets you fry eggs, bacon, and pancakes.
The BBQ26S Chicken Cooker is charcoal / wood-fired and holds 15 lbs. of meat. An outstanding grill for small barbeques. Check out the BBQ42 Chicken Cooker if you need more cooking space.
Features of the BBQ26S Chicken Cooker
- Rotating double-sided grates are made of food-grade T304 stainless steel rod which won’t rust.
- Hinged Lid
- Calibratable Stainless Steel Thermometer
- 5" Roll Around Casters
- 1" Pipe Legs
- Charcoal Pan Insert
- Vents in Lid
- Charcoal Pan Height Adjustment Brackets
- Grill body is made of 13-gauge welded steel and painted with black heat-resistant paint in an attractive matte finish.
Approximately 10-15 lbs. of charcoal to cook 15 lbs. of chicken for first rack. If you wish to continue to a second rack, add approximately 5-8 lbs. For other cuts of meats, grilling, smoking, etc., put in your desired amount.